EDM challenge: draw a cat

Unknown Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Still in shock from the vet bill, I did this very quick sketch, last night, standing in the kitchen while the cats recovered from being poked, prodded and stuck. Exhausted from the thermometer, eye ointment and ear cleaning, Bobo slept while Jazzy in her usual clandestine behavior did that cat "crouch" thing.

I am not much of a "journal keeper", tending to just sketch and paint and then write on the blog. Inspired by many of you who add words to your sketches and the book 1000 Artist Journal Pages I am going to give it a try. The above sketch was my first attempt in yet another found old empty sketch book. I hope to use this not so portable sketch book here at home until I leave on my next adventure.
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment