EDM challenge: draw something dangerous

Unknown Sunday, August 24, 2008
I am a little afraid of martinis and that's why I don't drink them. A beautifully chilled glass filled to the brim with vodka. What so scary about that? I have friend who orders "dirty martinis" with three olives. I have had sip of this concoction and have subsequently asked if I could just have a glass of olive juice in that beautifully chilled glass. At that request, the wait staff will usually just walk away shaking their head. I end up with my usual glass of wine. 
This is a commissioned painting for a friend of a friend in Northeast Harbor, Maine. He obviously does not share my fear of the martini. 
I noticed the rim was a little "wonky", a word I learned in this EDM group, so I fixed that. The beauty of oils.
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment