Busted

Unknown Wednesday, July 29, 2009
We live in downtown Portland on the top floor of a building with nine condos. Our neighbor across the hall has written to the condo association citing Sophie as being a "vicious menace". When he lectured me on the street in front of the building about the condo rules and vicious dogs, all 13 lbs of Sophie was standing on her hind legs smiling at him and trying to get him to notice her. He didn't, so now she barks at him...a little.

She just got a haircut the other day. I dropped off a cute white shaggy dog and I picked up a dog that looks like a she is in her underwear. I think she may be taking her bad hair days out on our neighbor...a little.

Of course, if she goes, I go!
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment