"I'm back for now"

Unknown Sunday, September 25, 2011
"My Husband on one of his favorite lookout spots on Vancouver Island"

I've been away from my easel and my drafting table since my last post earlier this month. It's a long time not to be able to do anything creative as an artist. When things happen, sometimes life has a harsh way of throwing curves at you when you least expect it.

I don't mind telling you that a few weeks ago, my husband was diagnosed  with a rare form of cancer and ever since, we've been busy with Dr's appointments, tests and a flurry of activity at home.

Through it all, it was suggested to me to continue my artwork and posting on my blog, if anything, as a way to help me to relax and help clear my mind. I think that this is good advice and one that I'll try to do periodically as time permits.

(Above is a photo of my husband standing by the ocean in Victoria, BC on Vancouver Island. It's a place where we often like to stop and get a good view of the ocean and the city, while watching large cargo and cruise ships go by.)




Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment