Silky Sunflowers

Unknown Monday, June 4, 2012
Here is the last of the silk paintings that I had started to use when I did the demo at Chemers Gallery back in April.  I painted a silk painting using these sunflowers several years ago but used a different background and border.  I like my first one better.  I meant for the blue border in this to be much darker and it is darker than it looks in this picture but not as dark as I wanted.  I just wasn't paying attention I guess.

Anyway, now I'll get back to my more serious paintings.  I have a few drawing done for some watercolor paintings so I'm excited to work on them.  I've gotten silk painting out of my system for now.

Here is the original sunflower silk painting which sold several years ago.


Silky Sunflowers
Image Size 17" x 17"
Silk dyes on silk
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment